From the get-go, Gwyneth Paltrow’s lifestyle brand goop has been associated with luxury. But now the actress and entrepreneur is making her beauty offerings more accessible with the brand’s newest line good.clean.goop, which will be available at Target and Amazon on October 22. Each and every product is under $40.
“We’ve learned a lot along the way as we’ve built goop Beauty, and now we’re thrilled to be able to launch a new brand—good.clean.goop—that meets our strict clean standards at an accessible price point,” says Paltrow, goop’s CEO and founder, in a press release. “good.clean.goop takes an innovative approach to classic skin care, leaning into clean hero ingredients that really work.”
good.clean.goop will launch with 14 products—six for the face, three for the body, one for the hair, and four supplements. Each product is made with a trio of “cleanical” (clean with clinical performance), botanical (plant-derived), and superfood (food-derived) ingredients. They range in price from $20 to $40.
“Years ago, when my team and I started our own goop Beauty line, we committed ourselves to creating products that were three things simultaneously: clean, high-performance, and luxurious,” says Paltrow. “I’m so excited for more people who are curious about clean beauty—or who simply appreciate a quality cream or a hardworking cleanser—to be able to try our new line of essentials,” said Paltrow, goop’s CEO and founder.”
Learn more about each of the 14 products below, and get ready to shop them on October 22.
- The Daily Juice Cleanser, $20 This foaming jelly cleanser is made with mild coconut and sugar-based surfactants, natural fruit enzymes, and extracts of spinach and aloe vera to cleanse, soothe, and brighten skin.
- The Fruit Facial Exfoliating Scrub, $25 This triple-action exfoliator is made with alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs) and a micro-crystal exfoliant to exfoliate skin, smoothing roughness and uneven texture.
- The Illuminator 10% Glycolic Toner, $20 Designed for daily use, this toner contains a blend of caffeine with 10 percent glycolic and phytic acids to clear pores and refine skin texture.
- The Healthy Aging Serum, $40 Derm-beloved brightening tranexamic acid and soothing niacinamide come together in this formula to target multiple premature signs of aging like uneven skin tone.
- The Nutrient-Rich Daily Moisturizer, $30 Made with niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, this gel-cream moisturizer provides instant and long-lasting comfort and moisture.
- The Wide-Awake Eye Serum, $25 Peptides and vitamin C join forces in this eye serum to hydrate, nourish, and plump skin to instantly reduce the look of fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and dark circles.
- The Body Facial Exfoliating Scrub, $30 This whipped exfoliating cream cleanser is made with micro grape-seed and natural mineral salt to gently but thoroughly lift away dead surface skin cells for smooth skin.
- The Naked Elixir Body Oil, $30 This lightweight body treatment oil is infused with vitamin E and other antioxidants to revitalize dry, dull skin and brittle nails.
- The Powerscrub Scalp Detox, $30 Massage and cleanse your scalp and hair with this purifying shampoo scrub. It’s made with strengthening amino acids and detoxifying vitamin-E-infused European salt.
- The Body Smoother Replenishing Cream, $30 Moisturize, replenish, and strengthen your skin with this buttery cream. It’s made with ceramides, avocado oil, niacinamide, and shea butter to deeply moisturize.
- The Bodyguard Immunity Chews, $30 (30-day supply) Made with elderberry extract and high-potency vitamin D, these black-berry-flavored chews are designed to boost immunity.
- The Skinspiration Beauty Chews, $30 (30-day supply) Treat your skin from the inside with these orange nectarine-flavored chews, which are formulated with antioxidants like astaxanthin.
- The Brain Boost Daily Chews, $30 (30-day supply) L-theanine and caffeine are the cognitive supporters at the center of these caffè latte–flavored chews.
- The Pleasure Seeker Daily Chews, $30 (30 chews) Mood-boosting saffron extract and arousing maca root come together in these chocolate raspberry-flavored chews.